Purpose and contact
This policy is designed to ensure transparency on all processing by Barton Bespoke of personal information held on individuals across our organization. We ensure that your data is processed according to any applicable law. For any questions regarding this policy or invoking of any of the rights mentioned in this policy, please contact our Head Office on firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the following phone number:
How do we comply with the GDPR requirements?
At Barton Bespoke, we take data security and the privacy of our users very seriously. Our services are secure, and we have implemented sufficient technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data during our processing. We train all our employees in data protection and have extensive guidelines and protocols to ensure that the processing of personal information lives up to the same high standards across our organisation. This policy will outline which types of data we process, why we process it and which rights you have regarding the processing of your data.
What Data Do You Provide Yourself?
We collect your personal/company data to deliver our services to you:
- Your contact information: name, surname, company name, e-mail, and phone number
- Your billing information
What Data Do We Collect Automatically?
We want to improve our digital services and applications. That’s why we collect the data automatically in form of cookies, click-stream, and web analytics. This data does not usually contain personal details about the user.
Your visit to our website usually results in the collection of the following information.
- the visitor’s IP address
- the date and time of the visit
- the referral URL (the site from which the visitor has come)
- the pages visited on our website
- information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
How do we use your data?
- To deliver the product you ordered
We will use the information we have gathered to get back to you with propositions based on your quote request. If you choose to accept the quote, we will use your data to deliver the goods you ordered with us. This includes making files available for our production team.
- To deliver the best service and experience for you
We will use the information we have gathered about you to customize our services for you and provide the best possible digital experience. This includes optimizing of our services and websites based on analytical information gathered from you.
- To send you newsletters
If you have given your consent to receive our newsletters, you will get them. We can inform you about similar products, services, and campaigns we might have. You can, at any moment, unsubscribe from our e-mail service.
How long do we store the data?
The data that we collect either directly from our users or from any of the services described in section ‘What data do you provide yourself?’, is stored during the whole time an account is active and the data is necessary, and for a period of time after the account is no longer active. The period after depends on the nature of the data, and will vary depending on any mandatory retention periods set forth by law. The maximum period will be 5 years.
We treat your data with confidentiality. This means that we do not sell you data to third parties. Your data will only be disclosed if required by law.
We may use supporting services provided by third parties. This might include maintenance services, analysis services, e-mail messaging services, handling of payment transactions. These third parties will get access to the data they require to provide their services. We take the necessary steps to ensure that these third-party providers protect your data.
If you wish to gain access to your data, get them corrected or deleted or make any reservations towards our data processing, we will investigate whether or not this is possible according to any of our legal obligations, and get back to your request as soon as possible and no later than a month after we received your request.
- You have the right to be informed, what data we have stored concerning you, where they are collected and what they are being used for. You can be informed about our retention periods, who receive data concerning you, in the extent that we disclose or transfer your data.
- You can request to gain access to any data processed regarding your person. Access can be limited in cases where it can compromise other people’s privacy, trade secrets or intangible rights.
- You have the right to correct any information that is no longer correct or current. If you become aware that any of the data that we store concerning you are incorrect, you have the right to get such information corrected or deleted.
- You also have the right to object our processing of your data, or to our disclosure or transfer of your data for marketing purposes. You have the right to receive any data that we are processing regarding your person, this includes data collected directly from your or from other parties. In the event that you put in such a request, your data will be provided for you on a commonly used digital transportable format.
Any matters relating to Barton Bespoke’s collection and storage of personal information, your rights under the GDPR or this policy, can be addressed to email@example.com
Security of the Information
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure, or access; in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and misusing of data.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our website.